Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Favorite Cake from Butuan City

The cookie monster still remains to be my favorite cake in the entire world. It has always been my comfort food, and will remain to be one for the next few years. The cookie monster is created by Enia Faeldo of Butuan Something Special. I always need to thank Mrs. Faeldo because she always manages to prepare my orders right on time. Butuan Something Special makes only the best Butuan City cakes. This homemade business also features a wide variety of pastries and sweets.

If you are looking for the best Butuan birthday cakes, Butuan wedding cakes or the best Butuan pasalubong treats, then Something Special has something for you. They only use the best and the finest ingredients, so you can be sure that their products taste like heaven!

Finding the best cakes from Butuan City has never been this easy, because I simply need to call them to place an order. If you also want to have the best Butuan wedding cake, you simply have to make an appointment with Mrs. Faeldo and discuss the flavor and the design of your wedding cake. You will not be disappointed with the result, that’s for sure.

Well, I think I have said enough for now. I need to take a break and eat my favorite cookie monster. Just the thought of it never fails to make me smile. Till next time!

Butuan Something Special
Doongan Road, Butuan City
09165977180
+085 342 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment