Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dissecting the Butuan Something Special Cookie Monster Cake

I am not much of a cake person, and I usually go for cheesecakes and brownies. I’ve tasted a lot of chocolate cakes before, and I didn’t like most of them because they were either too spongy, too dry, or too sweet. But after I tasted the Butuan Something Special cookie monster cake, I felt like I was in cake heaven. I thought to myself, this is not only one of the best Butuan City cakes that I have ever tasted, this is probably the best cake that I’ve ever had!

The cookie monster cake simply tastes perfect. It is neither too sweet nor too bitter. It has a perfect blend of sweetness and the bitterness of chocolate. It is moist, fresh, and baked to perfection. It also has enough chocolate icing that melts in my mouth.

This chocolate cake is probably one of Butuan City’s best-kept secrets, because Butuan Something Special does not make cakes that are commercialized. Each cake is carefully baked, and each cake is made only from the finest ingredients. But what I love best about the cookie monster chocolate cake is that it has a sweet and creamy filling that just blends all the flavors of the cake. I don’t know what filling it is, but I do know that it adds a burst of flavor to the cake.

This cake from Butuan City is definitely mouth-watering and delectable. I can’t wait to get my hands on it when I go back to Butuan. 




Butuan Something Special
Doongan Road, Butuan City

+085 342 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment