Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fabulous Butuan City Cakes

I do not usually notice birthday cakes because they always look the same. There’s a candle, a cartoon character, and the name of the celebrant. In fact, almost every birthday cake that I’ve seen almost looks generic. But everything changed when I saw a friend’s birthday party who had a very unique birthday cake. Well, not really a friend, but a friend of a friend who just turned 22. I just had to write about the cake because it was not only delicious, but it also had a great design!

I didn’t think that someone from Butuan City was capable of doing a very unique and delectable cake. I thought every cake from Butuan City was commercialized and almost tasted the same. But this one was different because it did not only taste good, but it actually had a design that suited my friend’s friend very well! Well, from what I was told, the celebrant asked for a specific cake design, and the maker was able to create it for her, which was really perfect. She also added some tiny cupcakes to boost the birthday cake, and to make it a lot livelier. Both the cake and the cupcakes tasted very good and very chocolatey! I absolutely loved it!




I found out that the cake was made by Butuan Something Special, which makes the best homemade cakes from Butuan City. It also offers a wide variety of Butuan City treats, pastries and desserts. Although not a lot of people know about Something Special, I definitely recommend their cakes to everyone out there from Butuan City because their cakes are absolutely delicious! I actually had 2 slices of the cake plus 1 cupcake, so I’m absolutely hooked!

Therefore, if you want only the best cakes and pastries from Butuan City, visit Butuan Something Special. For sure, they will be able to offer you a cake or pastry that is perfect for your sweet tooth.


Butuan Something Special
Doongan Road, Butuan City
+085 342 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment